The deadline for the submission of expressions of interest for the following work programmes:
- ‘A review of the applicability of Gaussian modelling techniques to near-field dispersion’,
- ‘A high-level review of dense gas release scenarios, including the consideration of factors affecting the dispersion of dense gases’,
has now passed. ADMLC is currently in the process of reviewing the tenders submitted. ADMLC will advertise further funded work in due course – please keep an eye on this page for updates. Possible topics include:
- A review of model evaluation procedures
- Residual secondary atmospheric sources
- Dry deposition modelling of reactive sources
- The application of models to design monitoring networks
The Committee is interested in suggestions for new work from non ADMLC members who can contact ADMLC using the email address email@example.com
How ADMLC Contracts Out Work
A proposal for work is submitted to the ADMLC website. All interested parties should submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) to firstname.lastname@example.org. All submitted EOI’s should be brief, no more than two pages of A4, give an outline of the work to be carried out, timescales for delivery and give an estimate of the cost involved. ADMLC will then review each EOI and select those it wishes to take forward. There will then follow a period when the EOI is iterated between the contractor and ADMLC to produce a more detailed description of the project requirements.
Further information can be obtained from ADMLC by emailing: email@example.com.